Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

A Sabbatical

Those of you who are kind enough to follow my blog know that I have this habit of writing my batreps in a sort of story style. These I later combine and fill in the blanks with further prose. This drives my gaming. Sadly, the zombie in me is lacking and I can't get into it again. Subsequently, I am going to take a sabbatical from zombie gaming. So what's going to happen?

Every year there is a monthly novel writing marathon know as the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriM: http://nanowrimo.org/) which takes place in November.




 So I've taken up the baton. I'm going to push into VBCW. I will use the Zombtober concept to focus my modelling on VBCW, I need all sorts of scenery and gaming counters as well as troops. When the troops are assembled I will run a campaign and it write up as a novel. Therefore I'm transferring my efforts to my brother site (A Plastic Very British Civil War: http://lrqan2.blogspot.co.uk/) for a couple of months.


A Plastic Very British Civil War
As most of my inspiration comes form you guys I won't be a stranger to your sites. I hope to return refreshed and ready to the ZBA in time for a Christmas Campaign.

Thanks for reading. See you soon.

Lorcan.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck ith your venture -have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lùck with your writing adventures. Hurry back your batrep style was great, I miss reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds very interesting, best of luck Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries sounds interesting my friend good luck with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. We gotta keep it fun dude, that's what really matters! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers boys, onwards and upwards,

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is better to stop and take a break vs. forcing it and not having any fun.

    I look forward to your future entries.

    Cheers,

    Joe

    ReplyDelete