Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Musings

Sorry no pictures (more practice there needs to be done). Thanks to whoever said that blogging helps to focus your gaming, think it was 'Zombie Ad' you sage. But now I've restarted, I've finished off some scenery (just need to flock them), varnished my civvies, primed some zombie dogs and babes. Written some house rules for my version of NZCDTG.  But best of all I've practiced using Green Stuff, thanks to a tip to look on the web (Vampifan). Bloody fun stuff that is! Roll on my thoughts for juggers. All this and been for a pint or two of cider at my club (http://www.wallaseyans.com/) played cricket with the boys and had a great night's sleep. Ready for another round in the ring of work on Saturday. Take care gang until we speak again.

4 comments:

  1. I consider my self a safe cider drinker with Bulmers and Magners as some of my favourites and of corse I love zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a good time. I have to ask, what is NZCDTG?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nazi Zombies Come Down to Georgia. The Ed Tex scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly helps me focus, and if it ever feels like pressure, take a well earned break and come back fresh. Can't wait to see the pics Irqan.

    ReplyDelete