Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Birthday Post

It's been an odd few weeks with no modelling or gaming. But then it does tend to happen at this time of year. My birthday, my blog's birthday and on the peninsula there are a few beer/cider festivals as well as the end of the egg chasing season. The conclusion is I do nothing during May but be merry!!!

So happy birthday Plastic Zombie.



And happy birthday to me! (54)
 
Sorry to all you guys that have been posting but I have not been studying the web of late. But Monday sees the resumption of normal service.

Take care out there.

Lorcan.

14 comments:

  1. Grats to you and Grats to your blog. Sink a beer on my behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday on both accounts mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday times two! It's a good excuse for a double celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Bob, on both occasions. Party on dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say "all of the above from me too". Or is that too cheesy :-) ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Great time of year for you then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Bobday birthday boy, and for getting your blog to the two-year mark - have a drink ! (or two)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday sir and Happy Blog day also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bob, I've nominated you for a Liebster award. Details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete