Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

The Post that never was!

I was supposed to have posted this one last week as I knew that I would be out of commission for a few days. See the next post.

It was to support the WIP of the Paula M.

Having no TD skills whatsoever I was tongue in cheekily showing off this lack of skill.
The start!

Planning and Design at its Peak!

The idea is to draw out the deck plan on the left and then convert it to the model on the right.

All will become clear, later!

See you soon.

Lorcan

8 comments:

  1. Well you seem to have the pointy end in the right place, what could possibly go wrong? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, pointy end is good. But which is left and which is right?

      Delete
  2. The "Paula M" eh ?
    Colour me intrigued

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great project looking forward to seeing more from it.

    ReplyDelete