Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

More Shantys:WIP

Hi all you out there in ZBA land. This weeks post as I said last week would be just an update on increasing the size of Purgatory. I just wanted bulk not anything greatly detailed so I turned to a cardboard box.


Tools and material

 
Basic Box Shantys


Wrinkly Tin from a Coffee cup holder
As it 'offset it needs 'squaring up'

Adding detail: corrugated iron, opening doors/windows, adding drinking straw stovepipes.

 Just slap a bit of paint,a bit more detail and hey presto. A couple of hours in the man tent.

With luck another week and a few more shacks and the game'll be afoot.

5 comments:

  1. You're off to a very good start here. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce,simple, cheap and effective - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are now classified as a slum lord! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shanty house are good for an survivor's outpost or modern games!!

    Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete