Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

A Bit Late.

My weekly blog is late and what is more it has nothing to report. I've been working hard in order to get everything done before I go on leave this weekend. I'm looking forward to spending some time with the family.


We've nothing planned as the Viscountess and I were not sure we could both get off together. We were thinking of going camping.


Maybe not.

I want to have a couple of games in my ATZ world, I've another riot to quell.




I may go away, possibly to the North-East I have a pal up there I haven't seen for a while. He's moved from Middlesbourgh and he may have a new friend set, to get to meet.



All in all.


Normal zombie, gaming and modelling report service will resume as soon as possible.

Enjoy the rest of your summer. Keep safe.

Bob


4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break mate what ever you decide to do. Happy Holidays !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good one Bob, see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zombies will still be here......

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and so will we, watching your back!

    ReplyDelete