The Final Part
|Washed the Trunks with Black Ink|
|Sprayed with a Cheap can of Spray Glue from £land|
LuckyJoe suggested a cheap hairspray as being a good substitute for varnish. Now sadly I got his comment too late but it is defiantley one for the future.
|Undercoated New Characters for scale|
This project was so easy to do and I found it fairly relaxing. Not exhibition standard but certainly OK for gaming purposes. The height is also good, more by accident then design. The foliage is thick and that needs thinning and the trees are a bit homogeneous. But as a Mark 1 its fair. Varying lengths of twists and twist concentration should give the further Marks a more varied shape. Now to build the rest of the forest.
Thanks for viewing. Enjoy the rest of your week.
PS I've been lax in responding on your posts. Sorry, but when I catch up with them, during the week, the security processes on the computer I use won't let me post on some of your blogs, and I don't get much time in the evening. I still think that this community is as good and as friendly as anything. Take care out there.