- Added tails to my chupacabras, as the consensus is they have tails.
- Opened a pack of Twilight Games Zombie clowns and took a knife and some green stuff to them. These will become 'Ragers'
- Based and undercoated the above.
- Trawled through my additions of ATZ and redesigned some Reaction Charts to suit my game.
- Started on the backstory.
- Designed and printed a map of the gaming area.
- Skim read FFO. (Whilst the eldest heir was under a GA whilst having some teeth done.)
As you may remember I did mention in one of my blogs that I take my Batreps and convert them to prose. I like creative writing but I'm crap at it and I do enjoy filling in the blanks between scenarios. So the backstory is very important to my gaming experience. Anyway here's the cover for my latest escapades.
Anyway take care out there and I'll catch you when I get back from my jollies in about a fortnight.
And now for my latest fad. A beautiful woman to end my blog.
|A Brownie point if you can guess who this beauty is!|
PS She's used to zombies.