Yep the annual Janus report looking backwards and forwards simultaneously, as represented by the Roman God. Those of you of a certain age may remember the other Janus from the Valiant comic (my favourite comic until the Action and 2000AD came along).
1. Blog at least once a week. Fail.
2. Play a game at least once a month. Fail.
3. Start a QWIK tourney and 'Long Rifle Campaign. Fail.
4. Get my heart sorted out. Pass.
5. Prepare for retirement. Fail.
6. New role, 'work to live not live to work'. Fail
7. Civic improvements on Castle PZ. Fail.
Really all in all I didn't do that well. In my defence the heart thing took a bit longer to sort out then I imagined, I didn't respond too well to the blood thinning agents and the op had to be put back six weeks. But it got stopped and restarted and I'm fine now :-) The Inspector left and came back; redeployed the other two officers in my office leaving me with all the work to do and that really hammered the gaming as I didn't really get the time off I hoped :-(, although it has accumulated and I don't have to go back to work until I finish ;-) I had a GREAT holiday with my family in August and introduced the nephews to D&D as well as getting one of them and my Brother-in-law hooked on X-Wing miniatures :-) (more gamers is never a bad thing). So that was 2013 in PZ land.
1. Get a New job.
2. Blog once a week.
3. Game at least once a month.
4. Civic improvements.
5. Drive on with the VCBW project.
6. Get to at least two wargame conventions.
7. Get fitter, loose weight.
A magnificent seven.
And just because I like pretty women. I give you Miss January 1941.
All the best to you all and your folks for 2014 and I'll see you in the sphere.
Thanks for popping by.